Batches Feature Guide
Unlimited Bundles & Discounts app has a built-in feature called Batches.
This feature generates and creates unique bundle offer combinations for you without having to create the Bundle offers one at a time.
Note:Our Bundles app has 2 Bundle types:
- Quantity Bundle
- Standard Bundle
- Standard Bundle allows you to add 2 or more different products into a Bundle then set a discount for the Bundle.
- Quantity Bundle allows you to add just 1 product per Bundle then set multiple discounts based on quantity (Tiered Discounts).
Note: Each batch allows you to select just 1 Bundle type option and therefore to create both Standard and Quantity Bundles, you need two batches.
When setting a batch you need to first put together information about the offers you want to give customers.
Is it Buy product A +A+A for a 10% discount? or product A+B+C for a 10% discount?
Based on the above examples:
Product A +A+A falls under Bundle type: Quantity Bundle
Product A+B+C falls under Bundle type : Standard Bundle.
Here are preparation tips before setting up batches:
- Identify the Bundle type you need use to set up the offers.
- Identify the discount/discounts you want to give customers if they add a Bundle/Bundles to the cart.
- Identify the products you need to Bundle.
Here is a quick video from our test store showing how to set up Standard Bundles & Quantity Bundles using the Batches feature:
Standard Bundles video URL https://monosnap.com/direct/6r4zJuL7IO8tezCjg5UzNQobjWgyzY
Quantity Bundles video URL https://monosnap.com/direct/e4LSXUPXOm2yR6IgHNiBXw1c6NyAdV
If anything is not clear or you have questions you would like answered, please reach out to [email protected], and we will help you as soon as possible.